Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polypropylene PP||Fire Retardant:||Available|
|Antistatic:||Available||Color:||White,black, And Other Color Also Available|
|Customization:||Available For Special Size, Thickness, Color||Package:||Warped With PE Film|
|Logo Print:||Available||Thickness Range:||2mm -7mm|
corflute plastic sheets,
At the building site, the surface of the timber, the wood or marble floor, Kitchen doors and tops, the porcelain tile, the benchtop, etc, need be protected temporarily from the contamination and damage by the paintings, the footprints, the impact of wheels of the decoration machines.
Our Corflute sheets are the perfect protection material at the building sites due to the following advantages.
1. Compared with the normal solid PE film, the corflute sheets are more durable, anti-impact and anti-compression.
The corflute plastic sheets are extruded from the PP ( polypropylene ) resin with a similar corrugated structure as the paper cardboard. This hollow structure provides not only the feature of light-weight, but also the characteristic of sturdiness. The sheets are the better buffer than solid sheeting because they have 3 layers ( the two surfaces and the ribs)
2. Unlike the paper cardboard which loses its rigidity when absorbing the water, the fluted polypropylene corflute sheets are water and moisture repellant which are more desirable for the protection purpose.
3. The corflute sheets are also resistant to almost all chemicals, which can prevent the contamination of paintings and solvents.
4. By adding the fire retardant additives, the corflute sheets can be fire retardant, and even non-flammable. This feature is very important for the building size where electric welding is necessary.
5. The corflute sheets can be recycled for multi-time usage. They are environmentally friendly material.
Our factory can customize the corflute sheets according to your requirements for size, thickness, and color. Welcome contact us for the details.
Contact Person: Mr. Dale Yang